Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bible Quote May 15th Psalm 139:13-14

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” -Psalm 139:13-14
===
Psalm 139 is by David, but it is attributed to Adam by the Midrash Shocher Tov. Because it applies to the first person. Today it is used by anti abortionists. It is a psalm of praise to Him.
It resembles thoughts of an old man whose family has grown. Has it been composed after Solomon? After the tragic miscarriage of Bathsheba? And David still has the work of a ruler, with deadly enemies.
Read David Daniel Ball's answer to What is the background to, and meaning of Psalm 139:13-14? on Quorahttps://rumble.com/vgss0d-bible-quote-may-15th-psalm-13913-14.html

No comments: